BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Final Essay

First day of credit recovery, I thought it was just boring and I thought it was going to be hard. My first reaction of the teacher was “Oh another white teacher just doing their job”. In the first week, I had to stay after school from 2:45 to 4:00, I thought the time was bullshit because I had no ride. After the fourth day I thought credit recovery was a piece of cake, I already done all my work , I feel like I’m ahead of the game. When school ended I felt relieved, but then I forgot I had credit recovery, During the second week of the credit recovery it felt weird, one of the reason is from 7:30 to 12:00, the time alone already made it felt weird. Another reason is that I’m driving to school, on the day we first used the computer, Mr. Leh had told us to make a blog, at first I thought I didn’t know a blog was until this student on my right, Noe show me how to make one. My first blog was on May 26 and it talk about why I messed up in English class. The reason why I failed English was that I was lazy and I didn’t turn in the last three big projects, but I did past the final exam. Our first assignment was that we an animal in the Gulf of Mexico, me I was a dolphin swimming and the shock of the explosion disoriented me and that the oil was the thing that killed me. Next, was the my haiku poem, which was about how disgusting McDonalds was. These assignments had shown me my inner imagination and my ability to think outside of the box. Most of the assignments was based on the thoughts we think every day. At least half of the assignments we had to really think about like the scary story, the new identity, a letter to the president, and our bucket list. One of the funny things to me was I finally watch Avatar in credit recovery, so I had to watch in two perspectives, the summary of the movie was a rich company was planning to destroy an entire forest in order get this element, even if they to destroy sacred places for the indigenous people, the movie was kind of related to the things happening in this world. This class has refresh my memory in the English language like the place of commas, the nouns, and the adjectives, also this class has taught me about what’s really happening all over the world and that over these billions of years we humans have lived less than a little dot on the timeline. I have respect for the Mr. Leh, because he know about the reservation more than anyone in class and had some experience that Natives have like the a healing and a sweat lodge, which releases your inner self to the world. Credit Recovery has taught me things I need to explore within myself.

0 comments: