BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Bucket List

1. Reach the summit of Mt. Everest
2. Visit all seven continents
3. Sail through all oceans
4. Invent something
5. Run a marathon
6. Restore a muscle car
7. Be converted into four different religion
8. Find a new source of renewable energy
9. Form a death metal band
10. Make a art masterpiece
11. Skydive
12. Meet the Unabomber (Before he Dies)
13. Meet all cultures
14. Learn at least Seven languages
15. Write a book
16. Visit as many cities as I can

17. See the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea
18. Fly a Airbus a380
19. Execute Osama Bin Laden
20. Open a Restaurant
21. Race a Top Fuel Dragster
22. Shoulder Shoot a 50. Caliber M82 Sniper Rifle
23. Have more money than Bill Gates
24. Discover something in the cosmos
25. Direct a movie

The reason why I choose these goals is because they are important to me. I like to be the first Native American to reach to the summit of Everest, and like the masterpiece I want to be remember by it. Do you think I want to be remember for something negative-No. I like to visit all continent because I want a see how different the land is from my home city and what kind of cultures have to offer to me for my visit, like food, beliefs, language, and famous landmarks or monuments. About my book I don’t have a clue about what topic I’m to write about, it could be an autobiography, or a fictional story. The cities I want to visit includes Munich, Moscow, Paris, Rome, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul, and Sidney, but that’s only some of all the cities I want to see. The reason why I want to meet the Unabomber was because I thought he was very intelligence with I.Q of 170. Kaczynski had made complex bombs out of chemicals and shapnel like nails and razors blades, he attacked professors at major universities like Harvard where got Kaczynski got his education. The marathon I say its pushing yourself to the limit then after your done you feel really good about it like you accomplished the impossible and you feel like you do anything and nothing will hold back. That's the way I feel about the marathon. The about skydiving I want to feel how it feels to fall at 120 mph and the sight of everything I will never forget. The reason why I want to form a death metal is because I want to express my musical thoughts like the lyrical theme, tempos, the sound, the style, and the rhythm. One of my goals is to have more money than Bill Gates but I think its not going to happen but its still a goal. I like to fly an Airbus a380 because it is one of the biggest plane in this world, I would feel proud to fly it and later in life I can look back and say "Yep I flew that across the Atlantic Ocean, ot was tiring". If I was going to direct a movie it be about murder and a little bit of suspence. A top fuel dragster a quarter of a mile in less than 4 seconds and 7gs of force. My restaurant I still don't a name or an idea of what I'm going to be serving to the customers. All these goals I want to do before I go.

0 comments: