BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Unique Essay

Me, what sets me apart from a group is the first thing, my race in my school the majority of the race is Mexican descents. I am a Native American and many Native people do you know, another reason is my point of view of most things, I’m not scared of speaking of my beliefs on everything like the security on the border, racism, corruption in America, and other things that people mad at me about. I say the nicest I’ve ever was help a old man push his car on the aside road from the speeding traffic coming his way. Now, when I think about, I did a lot nice to random people, another is I held a elevator door for a mother and stroller and common thing where some people drop their products and you’re the one who tells them “Excuse me, you’ve dropped this”. What I want to be remembered for something very important like more important than President Obama’s inaugural speech and his plan to fix America it was like more important than the human race movement forward in technology. All of the I was taught were all equally important to me, like my father telling me his past mistakes, other family member keep telling me don’t follow their footsteps, I got a whole future in front of me, I just need to reach forward and grab what’s my and embrace it. My future is what I make of it, I want to achieve a lot in this world we call “Home”, but in the end we all must die one way or another and that no one should never play God like alter the human body for extension of their selfish pity lives, we should of live the way it was meant to be without serious change. Every once in a while I ask myself this question “When did these people failed in today’s society” this refers to the homeless that I see, I can’t stand it when vagrants come towards me and beg for money like I got a money falling out of my pockets, everybody is struggling because of the economy. My opinion on the stimulus is that is not really working for everyone, it’s not working for the people who really need it. Its making it worse for the working people – the ones who deserve it.

0 comments: